Tuesday, May 16, 2006

《Goal! The Dream Begins(一球成名)》英语笔记(上)

1,Why don't you knock yourself out and help yourself to finger food? 为什么不歇会儿吃点东西?
2,There's finger stuff in the fridge. 冰箱里有零食。
3,You dare to dream, get screwed. 你胆敢做梦,结果却倍受打击。
4,——Who does he play for? 他在哪个队踢?——Oh, just local league. Kickabout stuff. 只是一些当地的联队罢了。踢着玩的。
5,If he turns up on your doorstep, will you see him? 如果他出现在你家门口,你会不会见他?
6,Just give him a run out. That's all I'm asking. 给他一次上场机会。我只要求这一件事。
7,And you. Why don't you keep your feet on the ground instead of your head in the sky? 还有你。为什么你不能脚踏实地一点?
8,Winning the league's out of sight, what are your realistic goals for the rest of the season? 联赛获胜已经过去了,你们对于剩下赛季的现实目标是什么?
9,So now do I get a room to myself? 现在我有属于自己的房间了是吗?
10,When your mother walked out on us, I promised God I'd do everything to help you boys follow your dreams. 当你妈妈抛弃我们的时候,我对上帝发誓我一定要竭尽全力帮助你们追逐自己的梦想。
11,One minute they're nice, uncomplicated guys and the next they're ridiculously rich arseholes who walk out on their families.
前一分钟他们还是善良、单纯的好人,下一分钟他们就成了荒谬的富家混蛋,抛弃妻子。
12,Need all the help we can get. 我们提供一切帮助。
13,You just caught me a bit off ground. 你让我大吃一惊。
14,He's flown 6,000 miles on my say-so. He's jet-lagged. He's nerves. 他仅听了我的话就从6000米远的地方飞过来。时差也没倒过来,还有些紧张。
15,I saw him flat on his ass most of the time. 我看见他大部分的时间都是摔屁墩。
16,Ah, so you found all my yesterdays? 啊,你发现我所有的过去了?
17,Before this day's done, I want you to let him know who you are. 在今天结束之前,我要你们都把自己介绍给他。
18,Step on the scales. 站到体重秤上来。
19,You have a tattoo, or is this a rub-on transfer? 你有个纹身。还是这是一次性的?
20,Ignore him, he's a tit. 别理他,他是个蠢货。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home