Monday, May 15, 2006

A类雅思task2常用句式



思网来源:3G雅思网
编辑:admin 时间:2006年4月6日



          一  陈述个人见解的常用句式


            Pesonally ,I would prefer  ...


            For my part , I wouldchoose to ...


           As for me , this should not be ...


          To my mind , one should never ...


           As for as I am concerned , this proposal seems ...


           To be frank , I would like to support ...


           After considering /pondering the issue ,I shall ...


           After close inspection /examination , I would ...


           I would argue/contend that ...


           I an convinced that ...


           I firmly believe that ...


           It seems to me that ...


           I teng to think that ...


           I strongly approve of ...


        2.陈述大众观点的句式 


          People argue that ...


          Some people say / think that ...


          It is understood that ...


           It is generally that ...


        3.表示反对意见的句式(用于引言段对一个论点,树立自己的论点)


            I don`t really agree that ...


            I am unconvinced that ...


            I don`t believe that ...


             It is hard to accept that ...


            There is little evidence to support (the opinion) that ...


           二 表示各种承接关系的表达


          1.表示强调意义的表达


            above all / in particular / more importantly / let alone / not to mention / to say noting of /


            what is more / precisely 等


           2.表示肯定语气的表达


             absolutely / altogether / beyond any doubt / out of question / beyond question /undoubtedly /


             unquestionably / indeed 等


          3.表示怀疑不确定语气的表达


             It is quite likely that ...


             It may well be that ...


             It remains to be seen ...


              presumably


          4.介绍/引入另一个事实/论据的表达


             strangely enough / curiously enough


             in fact / as a matter of fact / in the event


             surprising as it may seem / the fact is that


           5.表示“相关”的表达


               correspondingly / either / in turn / respectively / similarly / likewise


           6.表示“条件”关系的表达


                if only / in any case /in case of / inthe event of / irrespective of /


                regardless of / no matter whether / provided that


            7.有关顺序的表达


                 Firstly , ... Secondly , ... Next , ... Then , ...


                 First of all , ... At this point , ...  After ...


                 In the first place , ... In the second place , ...


                 Last but not least(再次)  , ... finally,...


             8.有关因果关系的表达


                Thus , Therefore , Thereby


                It follows that ... In that case , ... As a result , ...


                Due to ... Because of ... Consequently , ...


                The reason why ... In other words , ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home